Board of Directors
Sackville Bank is overseen by an experienced board of directors with both the technical knowledge and international financial exposure to be effective in their leadership and governance role.
Richard Rees-Pulley, Chair
- Private client tax specialist for over 45 years
- Headed Private Client practice and Entertainment Group at Ernst & Young in London, U.K.
- Leading U.K. tax adviser; experienced in inheritance tax planning with emphasis on U.K./U.S. estate taxes; trust, personal domicile issues and residency status; U.K. and overseas property acquisition and disputes
William Crawford, Member
- Managing Director, Ernst & Young Private Wealth Management, Barbados 1997 – 2003
- Senior tax partner, Ernst & Young, Toronto, focusing on executive compensation and personal and corporate tax for 25 years
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, Canada
- Master’s degree from Jesus College, Cambridge University
Darren Stainrod, Local Member
- Responsible for Audit Committee
- Over 25 years of investment industry experience, 21 years offshore
- Previously, Managing Director of Cayman office of global bank
- Qualified Chartered Accountant